Enlightened ramblings of a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Publicity Whore

Since I want this site to be a success, I did something I never do. I sent out a mass email to the 50+ people in my address book. As I was adding the names, I realized that I didn't even remember who some of them were.

I am sure that many of them don't remember who the hell I am. Eight of them bounced back as undeliverable. What a great reminder to me that I really suck at keeping in touch with friends and family.

Had I not been the publicity whore that I am, I am sure that I would not have come to this conclusion.

On the plus side, at least now I know all the addresses in my list are functioning. Hell, I might even re-establish contact with someone I haven't spoken to in years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->