Enlightened ramblings of a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies

Saturday, July 24, 2004

1 Down, 999999999999999999999999999 to Go

Well how appropriate that I mark my 1 month mark with my 100th post. It was a fun month with discussion of such diverse topics as Toilet Snorkels, Jackasses, Rational Self Interest, and Really Hot Chicks.

I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. I've had 1350+ visitors for the month and averaged 71 visitors a day this last week. Not bad for a new blog. I continue to get the name of Fuki Blog out there and all my whoring is paying off. I am now a Large Mammal in the TTLB Ecosystem with 122 unique inbound links.

I have also done well in my Technorati Profile, increasing to 85 links from 63 sources. Most of this linkage is due to joining The Alliance and Blogcritics. Thanks to both of them. Thank you also, to all of you that have come across Fuki Blog and placed it in your blogroll and made it a regular read.

So thanks to everyone for checking me out and here is a Bonus Girl to keep you coming back for more:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->