Enlightened ramblings of a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I Predict That You Are Full of Crap

I work out of my house and have a habit of leaving the TV on in the living room (the dog likes to watch) as I work in my office. Today, as I strolled through on my way to the kitchen, I noticed Sylvia Browne was on Montel Williams.

Since I actually value my time I didn't watch what she had to say, but know from earlier experience that she is generally full of crap. It got me to thinking how easily she cons people with the same old ploys being used by "psychics" for ages.

People like her and John Edward prey off the vulnerability/gullibility of people. I wondered how people like that sleep at night, but then figured if most politicians (who amazingly enough use similar techniques to con people) can sleep, then so can they.

Update: Those who give this women money probably deserve to be punished for their utter stupidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->