Enlightened ramblings of a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Ooohhh....I Got a Hit

I decided to check my spam dump today. Low and behold what did I find, not one, but two replies to this email.

This first one came on the same day as I sent mine off:


Dear John Public,

I receive your mail thank you for your respond. All you need to do is for
you to follow my Instructions so that you can be able to clear this money
from the security company office successfully with out any problem. First
I need you to be honest and truthful to make this transaction to be
successfully.
I want you to send to me your full name, your full address, your direct
phone and fax number; once I receive this information from you I will call
you immediately to explain to you how you are going to receive this money
from the security company .

Waiting for and urgent responds from you.

Fred Kings.


And the second one yesterday:


Dear John,
How are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family. I sent you
and email but know responds please try and get back to me immediately you
receive this mail because time is not our friend pleases.
Waiting to hear from you.
Fred Kings.


I really can't believe that he bit, but not wanting to disappoint him here was my reply.


Dear Mr. Kings,

My sincerest apologies for the delay in my response. My Great Dane, Scooby, was hit while chasing a car and most of my day was spent at the veterinarian's office tending to him. Thank you for the query as other than that, my family is well.

I am sure that you are correct in stating that time is not our friend. I heard from my friend in the State Department (the one I said would be willing to help us) that Bush has a secret task force that is actively hunting down and seizing all assets belonging to former members of the Taylor regime. However, I am some what reticent to provide you with the information you requested.

I am sure that you are who you say you are, but in times such as these a person can never be too careful. Perhaps if there is a way for you to verify your identity? Can you tell me exactly what your capacity was in Mr. Taylor's regime so that I might research it. I promise to do this as expediently as possible. It doesn't have to be much, just your title and the city you worked in.

Thank you for understanding my concerns and hopefully we can get things underway as soon as possible in order to help restore your funds to you before the taskforce gets hold of them.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Quincy Public


Surely, there will be no reply to this.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://zagpdrqu.com/wciv/wqsz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qxjeuhoy.com/xtkn/vtks.html]Cool site[/url]

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://zagpdrqu.com/wciv/wqsz.html | http://kkwlpwuz.com/zrvc/jlbf.html

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->