Enlightened ramblings of a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies

Thursday, July 22, 2004

To Beg or Not to Beg, That is the Question

I have been very pleased with the steady progress I have made in my average weekly traffic. I am really enjoying blogging and hope you are enjoying my work. I have been considering moving to a paid host in order to spare you guys the banners and pop-ups. However, I haven't decided if I like you enough to pay for it all by myself.

Therefore, I have placed a new poll over on the left hand side (the old one had been pretty much decided, Bush was starting to pull away in a landslide). It poses the question of whether or not I should put a PayPal "Donate" button on my site to help defer the costs.

I also was considering a professional redesign by Sekimori. They do great work and have designed a lot of the big boys sites. I don't know how many talented designers visit my site, but perhaps this could be handled via a contest instead.

So, let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->